Do you ever feel like this some days?
I am feeling a lot like the White Rabbit. Except maybe taller. And with quite a bit less fur. Oh and I don’t have a tail.
But right now I am so unbelievably behind and late on several things that I’m wondering where the time went! See, my children went out of state for vacation last weekend. This left my husband and I to wander around aimlessly with no schedule whatsoever. I say wandering around aimlessly because we have been able to jump and just do whatever without having to worry about cooking, bedtimes, and other restricting things that come with parenting. 🙂
Then I realized that the month is coming to an end and I have so many scheduled things that need to be taken care of. It feels as though my head is a basketball being spun on someone’s finger. I have emails to respond to, comments to reply to, blogs to catch up on, books to finish reading, goals to catch up on, summer trips to finish planning.
I meant to have this post up on Monday. Then Monday turned into Tuesday, then Wednesday and finally scheduling it for Thursday… I am only four days later than what I had originally planned. Last week, or was it the week before?, I mentioned something about a Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
I’ve never seen myself as very inspiring. At all. Then I was mentioned over at TanGental as one of his 15 nominations. If you haven’t checked out his blog, you should! His posts are full of humor and whit!
At first I was; Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! (My husband was, breathe, calm down :))
Then I was like; ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo (coming up with 15 other blogs is HARD!)
And finally I was; I’m late, I’m late, I’m late! (see above)
So for the Rules:
- 1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you. Thank you Geoff!
- 2. List the rules and display the award.
- 3. Share seven facts about yourself.
- 4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- 5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Now seven facts about me…
- I am completely enthralled with all things Harry Potter.
- I was baptized with my husband on June 7th of this year.
- I was a devoted smoker until two years ago when I came down with a nasty bout of pneumonia and was put into the hospital for a week. I still miss it.
- I have never read a Jane Austen book. I own almost all of the books written by her and have seen the movie adaptations. But I have never taken the time to read one.
- I graduated high school at the age of 16, after I blew off my freshman year (9th grade) and failed the grade. The next two years I worked as hard as I could to make up the lost credits to the point I had not only caught up but bypassed the grade I was supposed to be in therefore graduation a year early.
- Due to a nasty accident last spring, I do not like to drive. I can make it to the grocery store, gym and library, which are all within one mile of my home, without having a panic attack. But that is about it.
- I like to collect things. I have a collection of books, (3 copies of the Harry Potter series), shoes (I could wear a new pair every day for almost a year), music, all things Harry Potter, Little Mermaid paraphernalia, and maybe the strangest of all… USB flash drives.
And last but not least, my blog nominations… Below is my list of 15 of bloggers that I truly enjoy so check them out, even if you already follow them, just shoot them a shout out and say hi! Everyone loves a good hello.
- Carrot Ranch Communications
- Are You Kidding Me?!
- Lisa Reiter – Sharing the Story
- From my mind to your eyes
- Rachel Carrera, The Novelist
- Grow The Roses
- Norah Colvin
- We Fall Laughing
- The Lunatic, the Lover, & the Poet
- I Love Gypsy Life
- Reflections and Nightmares – Irene A Waters
- Flash Fiction Magazine
- Robert Jackson Bennett
Thank you guys!